Rotating Tires

Paul

I make it a rule to rotate my tires every time I get the oil changed. It seems to help them wear better and rule out any potential tire problems. Do you have a rotation schedule or do you just check regularly for tire problems?

Hotrod25

Wow, that seems a bit over excessive. I don't know though. I don't have my tires rotated very often, I would say only once a year. I know my dad never did either and I kind of follow what he always did.

Taylor

I don't think we've rotated our tires in a year or so. That said, I'm going to put it on the list for the very next oil change. We haven't driven far out of town in several months, but that doesn't mean we haven't put wear and tear on our tires.

I don't think it's a bad idea to rotate your tires with each oil change, especially if you're driving more than 3,000 miles between oil changes. I think we might start doing that, because we usually go 5,000 miles between each oil change.

Donnie

Rotating your tires is one way you actually can save money on tires. It doesn't take all that long, and the money you save in the long run more than pays for the extra tire rotation changes.

FenderBender

I have them rotated about every 6 months when I get to the tire place. Lifetime rotation and balance was included in the purchase price of my tires so I make use of it.

vroombaby

I tend to do mine the same way, but there is no real schedule. It is either with an oil change or if they are doing a quick tuneup. It is easier to get it done together as for us we get discounts when we do services in packs like this.