Scary movies

Hotrod25

I can't believe all the old scary movies that have been on TV lately. Jason and Friday the 13th was on today. My kids and I have been watching them. Brings back old memories.

FenderBender

It is that time of year of course. They dig out all the oldies for Halloween. I still remember the first time I saw Halloween and it still scares me sometimes. We have been watching Most Terrifying Places in America today on the Travel Channel. It is pretty creepy too.

Wildman

I've been wanting to see Paranormal Activity 4 for some time now. I didn't like the 2nd one but the 3rd one was awesome. I jumped several times and that's a compliment because not much surprises or scares me.

smash

There is no way I want to watch Paranormal Activity 4. I did not watch the first 3. I loved Jason when I was a kid. I loved all of the Stephen King movies too.

Otto Von

I love scary movies! A group of my friends and I went to go see the movie Sinister. That was pretty scary. Next on our list is Paranormal Activity 4. I also enjoy watching the more "classic" scary movies as well. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

Wildman

I know what you're talking about Otto. I have watched some of the oldies this week as well. I'm enjoying the feeling of nostalgia too. I think it's so enjoyable to watch the old stuff simply because we watched them when we were young. I remember seeing the oldies but goodies when I was a kid and it's a blast to watch them again as an adult.

FenderBender

I watched a little bit of Halloween last night right before bed. Probably not a good idea but it doesn't creep me out quite as bad as it did when I was a kid. I do like this time of year because you get a lot of scary movies.

kumkum

I can't believe all the old scary movies that have been on TV lately. Jason and Friday the 13th was on today. My kids and I have been watching them. Brings back old memories.
I hate watching scary movies. It gives negative energy to me and also not at night but in the daytime also I see the same thing happening to me as that I have seen in movies. This really scares me a lot . The last scary movie which I have seen was Haunted and the fear end by 3 month. After then I decided not to see any more Hauntedsss:sick: