Scents

Auto_Clueless

For me, the icing on the cake when taking the car to the car wash is getting a nice air freshner. My favorite scent is cherry. What is yours? Do you have a favorite brand or do you go for the tree?

Chevy_Lover

I have been known to buy the trees. I remember when there was only one scent, Pine. Now, I love buying the new car scent. It gives me the illusion that I have a new car. :) At least with my eyes closed.

RoadWarrior

I still like using the tree, because I love the scent of orange and coconut mixed, but I've been using FaBreeze to freshen up the upholstery and the carpets. Makes my seats smell so nice!

Donald

The trees are alright, and I also really like the new car scent. I think they should come up with something that smells like good food. I brought home a fresh pizza today, and I thought my car smelled great!

Lamboguy

I've tried those little cans that you open up and put under your seat but I didn't really like them. I use the trees now. I was using a "new car" tree, but now I switched to a vanilla scent. It works for me.

MaximumSpeed

Febreze is good stuff. In general, I don't care for scents. I'm allergic to a lot of them, so I just prefer *clean* (which is hard enough to accomplish, for sure)!

Smooth

I have a turtle air freshener hanging on my rear view mirror. I have no idea what it is supposed to smell like (not a turtle). I got it as a joke and haven't bothered to take it off.

vroombaby

I only use vanilla, everything else seems a little too strong. Even when I am driving the truck (and the spouse uses cherry) it just seems too over powering and distracting.

silverfox

I think I will buy a tree one day. I have never used one. I usually grab an air freshener from inside the house and douse the car with it.