Should I or Shouldn't I?

mkp3

I rode years ago but I just managed to get out of the habit and it seems like the habit is not there enough to justify dumping money back into riding again. I guess unless you have the bike bug 24/7 its just not worth it, but I do still miss riding sometimes. Are there any here who have rented for a weekend?

Wayne

Can you rent a motorcycle for a weekend? I've never heard of this. It sounds like a fun thing to be able to do from time to time. It would also be good to do if you want to try different models before deciding what to buy.

mkp3

I am thinking that might end up being the best bet. I am not too sure about how it goes when I need to re-do the license so I still need to look into that.

Marvin

I am planning to get a good used bike to use to commute with during the warmer weather. I figured out that I can have it paid off by what I will save on gas by the end of the fall.

vroombaby

I see a ton of people on scooters now only due to the price hike going on in the past few years. There have been a couple stories that drunk drivers who lose their licenses also use them, but I wouldn't see the point. Drive an auto drunk but still get to be on the roads in something smaller to endanger your life and others around you??