Sirius?

KC23

Does anyone have Sirius Radio? I've been thinking about getting a subscription to it. My car came with the radio that's satellite ready, I've just never looked into it. Is it worth the money?

Guy

I have a portable unit in my house that came with a car kit. For one subscription, I can use the radio unit either in the house or in the car. I love it.

Max

If you spend a considerable amount of time in your car and on the road, then I would say that it's well worth it. You can't beat the programming and the reception.

Donald

I really like it, because I don't think there's enough good music on the regular radio. If you're not happy with what's on the normal radio stations, then I think you'd love Sirius. They have a huge variety of programming.

Leslie

I have XMradio (same thing, now, I think) and we really like it. I mostly listen to LaughUSA or Old Time Radio, but I also like the classical music stations.

KC23

Well I got it, and I agree it's awesome. I love the variety and the lack of all that talking. I wish I had of gotten it sooner. I suggest to anyone in the market.

Leslie

I'm glad you decided to go for it, and I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as we have. What channel do you find yourself listening to the most often?

Smooth

Honestly I don't see the point in paying $10 to $15 a month for radio and only getting 150 radio stations. I have an app on my phone, that was either free or $0.99, and it lets me tune into over 50,000 radio streams from all over the world. Sure there are commercials, but if really have that big of a deal with them I'm sure you could find another station to switch to when they come on. I currently live in Chicago and I still listen to the same station I used to listen to when I was living down in Tampa and it sounds better quality-wise.

silverfox

What is this Sirius Radio? I keep hearing about it, but I don't understand what it is. Is it a whole new radio unit you put in you car or something?