Slash the stash

FenderBender

I was watching David Axelrod, the Senior Advisor from the Obama campaign, on Bill Maher this afternoon and he is doing this great thing. He is raising money for epilepsy research and if they raise $1 million this month he will shave off his mustache. This is close to my heart because I suffer from epilepsy.

smash

That is cool! I hope they raise 1 million. I don't know who that guy is but I like that he is trying to raise money for such a great cause.

UGoGirl

I have always admired David Axelrod. His mustache is near and dear to him and kind of is his personal trade mark. Lots of people would love to see what he looks like without it.

sweetlhs

That's a good way to raise funds. He can always grow the "stash" back and the money will go to a worthy cause. I don't think he'll look that bad without it. He has a nice face that should handle it well.

UGoGirl

I heard on the radio today that Axelrod had his mustache shaved off on some television program as the million dollar goal was met. That didn't take long at all.

Wildman

Awesome! I have a friend who promised his niece that if her hair came out when she had chemotherapy, he would shave his off too. She lost her hair and he did as he promised. I think much more of the dude after he did this.