Smart Cars

sweetlhs

Just watched s u-tube video on the safety of Smart Cars. It's very interesting. I was surprised at how well they did in a high speed crash. The video did say that although the car did well, the humans inside probably would not have. Go check it out and see what you think.

MarieLynn

This sounds interesting and I would love to watch the video, do you happen to have a link to it? I've seen similar and always wondered myself how the 'humans' inside the car would manage in crashes like that.

leadfoot

I watched that video or one similar to it and althought the car survived, I still wouldn't have one of these. They're just too small and not enough steel between me and the other drivers.

sweetlhs

MarieLynn, I can't post a URL to this site yet. Just go to u-tube and type in smart car safety and you'll be sure to find it. It's very graphic.

Capricheea

knowledged cturif

Wow, that is really amazing. It's astonishing what technology can do these days. It's true, humans would not have done very well in certain situations.

vroombaby

If they human does not do well then they have a bit more testing to do. Have you heard about the state of CA testing out vehicles that drive themselves? That sounds just as scary to me!