Something sticky

FenderBender

I think I may have spilled coffee in my front console and not realized it because everything that was in it is now stuck to it. It is so gross! I am not sure how I am going to get it all clean but some serious scrubbing is in order.

Lamboguy

I hate when stuff like that happens. What's worse is when I'm lazy about cleaning a mess up. I had some Coca-Cola in my cup holder that had spilled and all the pennies where were in it were all stuck to the plastic. It is so nasty to clean those things.

FiveSpeed

I hate when that happens, but when it does, I'm obsessed with getting rid of the mess. I'll take the console out, even the seats if need be.

I think cup holders are one of the most mess-prone areas in the car. To make it worse, many of them don't come out so that they can be cleaned.

Guy

Anything that was in the console that could be easily replaced I would just throw away. That right there will simplify the clean up process. Drinks and food can really make a mess.

NeedNewWheels

I carry around Mr. Clean wipes in the car with me at all times. They are moist towels in a tube. I never have to worry too much about spills because of that. They are very handy if you get messy while eating or checking oil.

SpeedyG

Spilling a drink in the car is never fun. Luckily, I have 8 cupholders in my truck so that rarely happens. I once spilled a huge fountain drink all over the passenger seat and center console. That was a huge mess, but I had a towel in the backseat to get most of it up.

FenderBender

I have cupholders I think it just got tipped or something. Luckily, the console has a rubber insert that comes out so I was able to take it inside and run it through the dishwasher. It was pretty nasty though.