Speeding your car

ford

Do you like to drive your car at very speed or to drive it in normal what ever the traffic or road?

Henry

I usually drive my car at an avg speed of 40 miles per hour. To specify in particular there is no heavy traffic zone in my area.

young

Yeah kind of. But not always only in high ways. IN traffic i drive very carefully and i dont rush up.

smith

No i am very scared to drive fast and i never do rash driving. I hate both rash driving and high speed.

Fanbelt

I am a safe driver and I rarely driver more than 100 kmph even in highway. On the road, you will never know what will suddenly happen in front of your running car.

joyrider05

I always drive with speed limit in the road especially in crowded area. It's not also a good idea to drive very fast near the schools. In case of emergency calls, I really drive fast just like the movie Fast and Furious. I'm just kidding.

motor

I always try to drive within the speed limit in order to be safe and avoid those nasty fines. Sometimes I like to go faster but that is usually when I am in Germany since they don't have speed limits on the highway there.