Spinning Hubcaps

RoseRed

I know some people think they are silly and cliched, but I love spinning hubcaps. I don't have any myself but admire them when I see them on other cars.

What do you think of spinning hubcaps?

vroombaby

I think depending on the car it can be quite silly. I caught a car today that had wheels so high I bet the guy driving it could easily fall out and snap his neck of he landed wrong. The car was just bad all over. :)

smash

I don't think they are "all that". I have to laugh when I see them on a beater car. Why would someone spend the money if they had a beater car. They are not something I would buy but they are okay.

bobc

I am not a fan of the spinning hubcaps at all. I think they are a distraction really. I know I watch them when I see them on the road. They are dangerous!

Calvin

I hate those spinning hubcaps and any other thing that detracts from the functionality of a vehicle. Then again, when I was young, I put playing cards on the spokes of my bicycle tires.

leadfoot

I think they are for people who have more money than sense. They are eye candy, serve no purpose and are expensive. I can think of much better ways to spend that kind of cash.

MarieLynn

They don't look to bad on some cars but personally I'm not overly fond of them. I think they can be very distracting for other drivers, but I guess to each his/her own.