stuck in a car rut

vroombaby

If you had the option to trade in a car right now, would you? We are thinking about that very thing right now and the spouse found a great BMW that he really thinks I need to look at. I kind of like my car but I do understand that we have a limited time to get "the most" for it.

leadfoot

Why don't you wait until after November and see what the economy is going to do. You may be able to get more for your trade in than you could get now.

MarieLynn

I would love to be able to trade mine in right now but just can't. We're trying to save up some cash and hoping that we will be able to trade and then pay off the rest in cash. I really don't want another car payment if I can help it.

sweetlhs

I would love to trade mine in this afternoon. I would get some kind of a luxury SUV with power everything. Of course that would have to come with a life time prepaid gas card too.

vroombaby

I am really thinking about it but why the wait until November? I am not sure what exactly changes then other than people wanting to get money for the holidays, I think a dealership might see this as a way to get a lower price as in "take it or leave it".