Stupid Geico ads!

JeepersCreepers

I don't know about you but these ads seem to get more annoying with every passing year. I still find the gecko ones cute but the other ones they have out there just drive me nuts. I especially don't like the new one where the little pig goes wee, wee, wee all the way home. What do you think of these?

MaximumSpeed

I think they do exactly what Geico wants them to do - stick in your head. The whole point of an advertisement is to get the name of the company out to the public. Geico has certainly succeeded in that!

spinner

I'm not sure I've seen the pig one, and if I have, well, guess Geico failed in getting it to stick in my head. Honestly, the gecko ones and the caveman ones were the ones that stuck most. I even got that silly "Boss' Ringtone" for my phone from the commercial with the boss in the bathroom: "ringity ding ding dee dong, ringity ding ding dong, ring ding dee ding dee dong, ringity ding ding dong!" lol

Alexus

I kind of like the gecko ones, but the new ones with the pig are really obxoxious! I didn't like the Caveman ones, either, but my son loved them! He was really upset that the show that they tried to make out of it was not successful.

JeepersCreepers

I don't like the caveman ones either. I think they were dumb. They might stick in my head but they don't make me want to go switch to Geico, they make me want to do the exact opposite so they aren't doing their job.

philio

I think they have had some success and some failures when developing their brand. You know when a branding campaign starts to get a little racy then the company is having some sort of issue. Geico has issues!

coup

I really like the lizard guy. They could keep using him for ages and I think I would be perfectly happy with that. I hate seeing companies result to marketing that is offensive.

DaMan

I would have to disagree. I love the ads so much and get really excited for them to come out with new ones. The little piggy one is my favorite right now.. I think it's hilarious. I love the Gecko.