Super Bowl Auto Ads

Flipit

So, which Super Bowl car ad did you enjoy the most? I didn't get to see all of them, but I was impressed by the Lexus 2015 ad. They showed it again this morning on CNBC and talked about the Chevrolet ad, although I didn't see that one. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Rodney

The Fiat one with the guy and the Italian woman was pretty funny. There was also the one with the car outracing the cheetah, but I can't remember which make that was.

Lindsey

They weren't as good as some I've seen in the past. But I have to agree with Rodney about the Fiat commercial being pretty funny.

Hotrod25

I liked the Chevy one that they are talking about. Where his buddy is dead, because he drove a Ford not a Chevy. There were a lot of car ads!

Retread

I totally missed the Super Bowl and all the ads. I guess I will see them over the coming weeks as they hit the air waves. I don't watch football, so I don't always know what I'm missing. The commercials are fun to watch.

Bentley

I missed the Superbowl and all of it's ads as well. What a shame! The one commercial that I have heard the most about is the M&M's commercial. Clearly, not about vehicles but still a good commercial.

bjstorm

I watched a best of show for last year's commercials and they were better than anything I saw this year. I loved the one where the Dalmatian is training the Clydesdale to the tune of Rocky.