SUV's are making a comeback!

Hotrod25

I agree that I see more people buying SUV's again. I'm not one of those people though. I don't think gas prices will stay low long enough! I'm doing just fine with my car.

Alexus

Yeah, I agree! I sometimes wish I had more room, but I am so afraid that the cost of gas is going back up. If my salary goes up, then that might be a different story....

vroombaby

We have already went through our SUV phase and I am happy to say we got out when we did. The only reason I could see is needing one now is for a long road trip (or camping) when we are taking both dogs with us otherwise we could just take the truck.

Alexus

They are also good if you have a lot of stuff to transport. But if you are someone who just needs a vehicle to get from Point A to Point B, an SUV is just too much of an expense.

DMan

SUVs are like minivans, but with more flexibility. I think they are the ideal vehicle for families because they are nice and roomy, and with better safety ratings and the choice of 4 wheel drive, they can take you wherever you need to go.

MaximumSpeed

Yeah, I'm with DMan. If I had to choose between a minivan and an SUV, I would go with SUV. They are also cooler than minivans, too.

Lamboguy

It's all about tastes with SUV's for most that drive them. We are a society of spending so the extra gas money it would take to drive something you want isn't going to stop most, or they wouldn't waste money on things they don't need all the time. SUV's are everywhere and it seems they aren't going to go away.

FenderBender

I have an SUV out of necessity. I have to be able to fit the kids and all of their gear in for sports and things. We also do a lot of traveling so the extra room is great.

Bentley

I believe it! There are tons of SUV's on the road these days. I don't have one, and really have no need for one. I always thought of SUV's being needed for larger family, but I guess that's not always the case.

Lindsey

My husband wants me to get a four wheel drive SUV. Actually if he had his way, I'd get a pick-up, but that's out of the question. You need inside space like an SUV has. Actually, I don't want to admit it to him because I don't want to get rid of my car, but I do like a number of SUVs.

Retread

another, oclain

I drive a mini-van, and I will be buying a SUV or another mini-van when I buy my new car. We take family members on vacation with us and do a lot of hauling with our hobbies and sports.