The Coupons App finds cheap gas prices

philio

I love The Coupons App (that is its name). When you log in the first thing it does is find all of your local gas prices and displays it at the top of the screen. You can click it and see what the local gas prices are and where they are found. It is a free app that is saving me money on gas prices! Yay!

Hotrod25

That sounds like an awesome app. I am always looking for the cheapest gas when I need to get gas. I don't have a phone that can get those apps though. I think that should be my next purchase.

Smooth

Thanks. I haven't heard of The Coupon App before, but now I will definitely go check out the app store on my phone to look for it. Anything that can tell me where the cheapest gas prices are is worth having on my phone.

Lamboguy

I have seen a similar website that shows all the gas prices in the city, or at least many of them. Most often the cheapest isn't near where I live so I don't bother wasting gas to save a few cents. What I really want to find in my Sunday paper are some gas coupons. Now that would be something!

philio

Gas coupons would be awesome! The nice thing about the app is that it takes 2 seconds to check it from my smart phone. That is great when I am not near my computer. Today I got it for $3.25!

striker

I just found this thread in a search. I'm going to give this app a try and see if it helps us out. Gas prices are incredibly high nowadays.

harleydoll

I wasn't able to find this app on the market. It must not be around anymore. I was hoping to find something that would help us out with the gas prices, they are outrageous.

Vroom Vroom

I wasn't able to find this app on the market. It must not be around anymore. I was hoping to find something that would help us out with the gas prices, they are outrageous.
I don't know if it is available in all areas, but you might look for an App called "Gas Buddy." The prices it gives are usually in real time. You can also gain status points by reporting the prices that you see whenever you are going somewhere.

FenderBender

This sounds like a great app but since I can drive by about 10 gas stations in less than a mile on my way home and physically see the prices, I don't think I would use it much. they are usually around the same price so I make my decision based on rewards program discounts/bonuses instead.