the works!

vroombaby

I am going to just cough up the cash and give my ride a nice treat this coming weekend, she needs cleaned like its no ones business. I can not believe how quick an auto can get trashed when someone else has been driving it for the past year. :sing:

FenderBender

I know where you are coming from because my truck got hijacked by my significant other to tow the boat. So now I have boat stuff and other randomness in it all the time. I might give mine a good cleaning this weekend since I have a little extra time off.

Hotrod25

I hear both of you! We have been on the "constant go" and we (daughter and I) have thrashed mine. Fifi (car name) will get an all out cleaning tomorrow for sure.

vroombaby

I ended up putting it off after being down & out for the week with a cold my child gave me, this weekend for sure. I caught a flyer in the mail saying you can get a discount car wash inside and out, normal retail price at $169.00 for only $59.00. I could not believe it, I have never paid that much before!!

smash

Wow - $169 normal price. That seems a bit high. I can clean my own from top to bottom a lot cheaper. I think $59 is a way better price. I would almost pay that instead of using my own elbow grease.

bobc

I would pay! I vacuumed mine tonight and what a pain it was. There is still crap on the floor too. No matter how much time I spend cleaning the car it is never as clean as when I get it detailed.

leadfoot

You guys are making me feel bad. I really intended to clean mine out this weekend. I have been to the beach twice now and the sand is piling up. However, it's raining today and I'm looking at another work week with sand spilling out of the driver's side. Bummer!!

vroombaby

I ended up giving it a quick cleaning on Friday before it headed to the shop. They got every ding and dent out with the PDR and we got it back on Sunday. I was a little sad, the guy said he put 3 coats of wax on it and cleaned it for me, then late last night it decided to rain. :shocked:

Ergal

I never give the car to anyone else to drive, unless I'm in the car with them. Cars get dirty anyway but when the "other driver" eats a pack of biscuits or gets in with mud on the shoes it's not going to be a pretty sight!