The Worst Driver You Know

NeedNewWheels

Who is the worst driver that you know? My friend is a horrible driver. On the freeway she was riding the back of a diesel truck. I grabbed the door handle out of fear and she calmly said "Oh, don't worry, I'm just distracted." :eek:hwell:

vroombaby

My mother in law and I love her to death but she is a horrible driver. Pretty soon she will live fairly close and we need to sit down and explain to her that our child can visit anytime she wants, but she is not allowed in a car when Grammy is driving. :(

Wini

My aunt is the worst driver I know but it's aided by the fact that she is always on too many pain pills. As a kid we were banned from driving with her and now I avoid her altogether (not just because of her driving). She has been in 6 accidents that I can remember. She really should not be allowed to drive.

NeedNewWheels

My aunt is the worst driver I know but it's aided by the fact that she is always on too many pain pills. As a kid we were banned from driving with her and now I avoid her altogether (not just because of her driving). She has been in 6 accidents that I can remember. She really should not be allowed to drive.
Man, I can't stand when people who know they are unsafe drivers keep on driving despite the fact that they could kill somebody. Sounds like she should have her license taken away.

philio

I won't ride with my sister anymore. She really makes me fear for my life when I do. She tails, speeds, changes lanes without looking and lets her self get distracted by anything and everything.

sharky

I would say it is my niece. She just learned to drive and my brother gave her a brand new car. She has way to much confidence and attitude and that in itself makes her a terrifying driver.

NeedNewWheels

I would say it is my niece. She just learned to drive and my brother gave her a brand new car. She has way to much confidence and attitude and that in itself makes her a terrifying driver.
Too much confidence is not a good thing. I see this in new drivers and in old drivers. My grandparents are so confident in their driving that they no longer feel the need to look in their mirrors or for pedestrians.

Dodge Doll

I've had several people scare the bejabbers out of me, and it turned out that they all had one thing in common: NONE of them could drive a stick-shift. I don't know if that has any bearing on things, but every person I know that can't' drive stick is able to scare me absolutely silly when I'm a passenger in their wheels.

Wini

I've had several people scare the bejabbers out of me, and it turned out that they all had one thing in common: NONE of them could drive a stick-shift. I don't know if that has any bearing on things, but every person I know that can't' drive stick is able to scare me absolutely silly when I'm a passenger in their wheels.
I don't know if it's just me but I rarely drive in a car with stick shift. Is it scarier if somebody can't even drive an automatic? I would be scared out of my mind to ride with some of these people in a stick shift.

HANG

The worst driver I know is probably my cousin. She has been a terrible driver since the first time I drove with her years ago. I really wish she would take a driving class or something.

Dodge Doll

I don't know if it's just me but I rarely drive in a car with stick shift. Is it scarier if somebody can't even drive an automatic? I would be scared out of my mind to ride with some of these people in a stick shift.
If a pal can't drive a stick-shift, it's a guarantee they'll scare me silly in an automatic.... NO idea of where the vehicle is in traffic, a total lack of awareness: hard on the brakes, hard on the gas, and hang on for your dear life in the corners.