Tinted windows

HANG

I am considering a tint for all of my windows, namely because I am tired of people looking in on me in my car whenever I am stopped and everything. It's getting strange! I know it varies by state but from what I have read universally the regulations apply to your front windows only, and not the back ones, is that correct? Would you consider tinted windows?

coup

I have tinted back windows. My windshield and front windows are not tinted but I love having the tinted back windows. I wouldn't have it any other way.

jumpinjacks

I used to have a car with tinted windows and I really liked it. I wish I had them now but I don't have the money. I don't think tinting windows is something you can do yourself.

NeedNewWheels

I took my car in and got the back windows tinted. There are some regulations for the front. I like the tinting because when I am driving at night people can't tell if I am alone or not. I just feel safer.

vroombaby

We have tinted windows in the truck but not the car, maybe one day. For us the truck came that way so we never applied it on our own (and I hear this is pretty hard to do too). You might want to check with your state-city to make sure you know what level of tint is required and allowed first to avoid tinting too dark and getting fined for it.