Toyota Rav4 vs. Honda CRV vs. Suburu

Hello,

My wife and I presently have a Buick AWD SUV, but the wife wants a smaller and more efficient automobile or SUV that is a SUV or 4 x 4. We have been considering the Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, and Subaru options.

If anyone has any information or comparitive thoughts on these three (or other that are similar and either 4x4 or AWD) in this class, please respond to enhance my knowledge on these type vehicles.

Purchased the Honda CRV

Well, after due consideration of the facts I could find about the RAV-4, the Honda CRV, and the Suburu Forrester, and a subsequent test drive of each, I have selected the Honda CRV (crossover) for my new car. I actually have had it now for about a two months (forget to report back) and love the darn thing. We are seeing mileage between 25 to 27 mpg with automatic and 4 wheel drive, so pleased with that also.

The one I purchased was loaded with every option (leather, moonroof, etc) and it is a Taffeta White, just a beautiful little sprig of a car. BTW, my wife calls her "Taffy" since she is such a classy little car.

My only regret was that I found nothing on the American scene that had all the features this one does and had 4 wheel drive. Most of the American cars that are 4 wheel drives are just too large for my wife to drive (she doesn't like to drive large cars), so this was a nice find for us. I would have loved to buy a GM car (what I have driven most of my years), but the only one close was the Pontiac Vibe.

Unfortunately, the Pontiac Vibe not only looks like an abortion, but it also has dropped the AWD feature they used to have. When will GM learn to build what people want, because those Honda's and Toyota RAV-4 small 4 wheel drives not only get great mileage, they are selling like hot cakes.

Marth

I've had a lot more luck with my Honda, they are very well made cars for their price, check the Honda CRV out & see what you think.

rajan12

My cousin has Honda CRV and the vehicle is good. Just check it and and try. Even you and your wife may like it.