Tree is out

FenderBender

I finally got around to getting the tree down and out of the house this morning. We have just been so busy that there was no time for it. I am so excited that it is done now and I don't have to worry about it any more. All the ornaments are back in the basement storage area and everything is back to normal.

We took our tree down today, too. I can't believe how many pine needles were littering the floor underneath it! It took me forever to vacuum them out of our carpet. =/ I was still sad to see the tree go, though.

smash

We took our tree down last week. I still have a lot of winter decorations out though. I won't take them down until spring. We put the boxes away last weekend. I love the house when the tree is in and all lit up but I love it when it's out too.

Paul

We have folks down here in the south that leave their outside Christmas lights up all year round. I'm not sure if they are just too lazy to take them down or what. They don't plug them in every night. They just leave them up all year.

FenderBender

Mustangs, I received a brand new vacuum for Christmas and I was shocked at how easy it was to get all the pine needles up. I forgot how roomy my living room was.