Usernames

redeye-racing

a long long time ago, before morgages and mini vans, ther was two things you could be sure of... if it contained alcohol,we drank it....if it had spark plugs... we raced it...it was a battle keeping fuel in your ride and your driver...now some of us tell storys and some of us became storys but were all still members of TEAM REDEYE RACING!

solution

I just taught to give some solutions for the problems posted here so i chose the username as solution. It was very simple.

ford

I love ford brand. when it come to cars, always ford come to my mind and thats how the name came.

Sited

After I got banned from one of the forums I visited regularly, I just thought of Site and just added a d at the end lol.. and cool, this thread is 3 years old.

I feel like I'm going back into the past lol.

Dish

Well as for my username, I don't quite know how I came up with it, I just do some random creative thinking in my head and I came up with the name Dish lol.

I also keep in mind how old/new a forum is, so I don't waste my time doing short and simple names, since they're already probably taken by then. I've enjoyed so much here, I'm sure I can learn much more.

Agree

I got my username when I was reading the User's term agreement, so when I saw "agree", I just chose my name as Agree.. lol Quite creative isn't it? :D

It's interesting how everyone thinks of their usernames, but it's just what first thing comes into your mind you know? :D

Henry

Henry is my name... And so i chose Henry as my username and i too got the username before being traken by others.

young

I am young tats the reason i chose this name. I am 30 but still i say i am young funny huh? I am young :p

mark

I chose mine which was i had in my mind at that time. I am learning more in this forum and i am so happy about that!!!!!!!!