Vacuum Cleaners for Vehicle

Does anyone know where I could buy a handheld vacuum cleaner for my car? I'm thinking one that would run off the cigarette lighter. Is there even a such thing??

Calvin

Auto vacuum cleaner

I use a small Black and Decker vacuum I have had for years. It does the trick. I just plug it into my electrical outlet in the carport and it reaches just fine. I don't even know if my car has a cigarette lighter, but that seems like too weak a power to give me much suction.

Hotrod25

I've been using a Dirt Devil handheld one for years. I don't really like it. I usually get out the Shop Vac and use that. The handheld ones don't get into the tight corners of the car. The Shop Vac hose does.

vroombaby

We have the Dirt Devil that comes with the pet attachments (we have cats) and it works okay in the vehicles but there is another one that I like better. My husband has had it since before we were together and there is no brand on it. I will have to snag a picture of it and post, maybe someone can recognize the brand??

I wish someone knew of a portable one that would run off the cigarette lighter and suck up small messes. We have a Shop-Vac that we use to vacuum it out from the bottom up, but it's such a hassle to lug the thing around, to maneuver it around the extension cord and the car, etc. I think it's time to visit my old friend, Google!

isis1

You have the right idea. I love Google. I can find everything there. And in this day and age I`m sure you will find a place to buy that type of vacuum. I would rather use the ones at the car washes because they have a lot of suction power. For the small spaces I like to use my own vacuum with the attachment for corners.