Vintage Car Show

Devan

I have been to several vintage car shows over the years but the best time is found on main street downtown once a month in the summertime. My hometown blocks off the streets and everybody brings their old cars, spit shined and polished, to show off. It's a fun evening.

Marcus

I love car shows of any kind, but the ones with classic cars are the best! That sounds pretty cool that your town has one once a month. I would be there every time!

Born2Ride

Our town blocks off the main street for a vintage car show each month too! Some months they have huge turnouts and other times it will just be a few cars. Last month, a lot of people showed up.

RoseRed

That does sound fun! I agree that classic car shows are the ultimate in car shows. I haven't seen one around here but I just moved and I'd be shocked if there isn't one at some point.

vroombaby

We have random shows in our area but not many are themed, its just a ton of car lovers out there showing off their goodies. We have not been to one in at least give years before our girl was born. I am not sure at this time if we could keep her from touching the shiny cars either.

Jerry

Nice to know about your viewing of the Vintage car shows,actually i am a mechanic by profession and i am fully interested in the cars and want to know everything about the cars.I am interested in classic cars and Vintage cars so i had also seen many Vintage shows and these shows are really awesome.