Voice Activated

Devan

Have you seen the newest autos with voice activated everything? I just wonder how that's gonna work several years from now when "little" things start going wrong. I see a new science fiction movie in the making. What do you think?

RoseRed

I think voice activation is neat but still has a lot of bugs to work out. The programming must be pretty crazy, since it has to recognize commands in many different accents.

Rodney

I don't trust that stuff for the exact reasons you pointed out. There are too many things that could go wrong. Maybe I'll feel different in 10 or 20 years, but for now I'm staying away from it.

vroombaby

I am not sure if I could handle my car talking to me, it would interrupt my music. I could understand it for maybe backing up or even answering the phone but otherwise I like my music when I drive.

Blitzer

Have you seen the newest autos with voice activated everything? I just wonder how that's gonna work several years from now when "little" things start going wrong. I see a new science fiction movie in the making. What do you think?
I think you may be onto something there. LOL

I really don't think it's all necessary. I think car makers put those options in so they can say the car is "new and improved"