What color is your car?

RapidRon

Two questions here.

1. What color is your car?

2. How big of a factor was it when you purchased? (Did you pick a color, then find it. Or did you find the vehicle and like the color)

Auto_Clueless

My car is white. The color of the car has never been a factor. I tend to find a car I like and see what they have in stock, and go with the one that I like the most. I don't like waiting for them to get the car a specific color. I go and want to get out the same day with a car.

Sweet16

Our car is white, but I had no say in it when my parents bought it! But when I get my car, the color is a big thing for me! I want something pretty!

KC23

My car is silver. It wasn't a factor at all. I picked based on price/features. I like Silver, and have had other silver cars so it worked out well.

MyMotor

My car is red. I've always had a red car, though the shade of red varies. Sometimes it's a dark, burgundy, other times it's a more bright and not metallic.

07Silverado

I have a red truck. Color wasn't much of a factor for me. I never thought I would get red, but I have to admit I love it. I found a vehicle with the features I wanted and it just happened to be red so I didn't base my choice on color.

Adam12

My Honda is white. Color wasn't a factor in deciding to purchase it or not, as it was a used car when I bought it. Would I paint a car white? Absolutely not! Although it stays cooler in summer than most other paint colors, it's as dull as a black rainbow. I like red, blue or silver (not white!).