What do you use to plow?

Hotrod25

We had 14 inches of snow dumped on us last night. My daughter and I worked the shovels this morning. My hubby is plowing with our tractor. I have seen some neighbors trying to plow with ATVs and a couple with snow blowers. Plowing with our tractor looks a lot easier for sure.

FenderBender

We have only gotten snow that deep once since I have been living in a house instead of an apartment. I went at it with the snow blower. I would never try shoveling snow that deep without some backup that's for sure. We haven't even gotten enough snow to shovel this year.

smash

I wish I could say the same (about not enough snow). We use our 4-wheeler or our truck with a plow. We got dumped on a few days ago and it is snowing like crazy right now.

Hotrod25

I wish I could the same with the snow situation. As I speak we are getting a lot more. I believe it's been about 5 more inches just this morning. Another storm warning until 9pm tonight. I'm getting tired of it.

Paul

Where ever ya'll are, keep it there. I am ill equiped to handle snow at my house. Just a shovel and hopefully, we won't get enough this year to even get it out of the shed. My neighbor brought his tractor and plowed my driveway several years ago and if the situation occurs, I sure do hope he'll do it again.

Taylor

We don't get a lot of snow around here, but when we do, we usually just wait a day or two before we head out onto the streets. I do try to get the driveway cleared of snow before it melts and refreezes. For that, a good shovel works fine.