What do you want to do if you get 1 Million?

Sited

Why are you assuming that we're going to buy a car?

If I ever get a million dollars (probably never o_O), I'll probably use that on a brand new house, 10% to charity, buy some friends, some fresh fruit and vegetables.. and some new furniture. I don't know, I never thought about this because I'm not going to win a million dollars, probably the house is most realistic.

GaryWoot

Well no one's going to get a million dollars, but we can all dream right? heh

I'll buy a mansion the second I get that money, then I'll invest some money in reliable PTCs, put some money in my bank, buy spankin' new car, buy lots of food.. etc. lol

Man, I'll be the happiest man in the world if I ever had my hands on that kind of money... you know what people say? People think money doesn't make happiness, those are just jealous people that has no job in my opinion.. though money doesn't equal happiness, it can sure be a big step to a happy and healthy life. Why do you think the poor African kids are living such a bad life? They just need more money.

sunny

If i get i million $$$, sure i will buy a house. Then with the rest of the money, will start a business and earn more :p

GunnedDown

Oh yeah, I'll probably buy a mansion and start my own business online with a physical office in the middle of Los Angelos. :D Damn, dreams never come true though >.<

liebe911

I never see Dreams, and also my policy is that we can't claim any money which is not our hard earned money, so why wasting our energy.

Anyways you have asked so I'm answering I feel that I would spend it for the upliftment of an orphan child may be 2 of them till the age they are well educated for a living, covering all educational expenses. Balance chill out.

Henry

If i get 1 million, I'll built my house a little bigger and buy a BMW SL65 and it satnd in front of my house.

young

If i get 1 million, i will buy a house and a porsche any model but latest and start a business.
Well nice idea is it?