What is your mileage

solution

How is the mileage of your car? My car has good mileage its old but still i have good mileage on long drives too. I think its because of maintenance.

tetonbob

I have at least 155,000 miles (lol, odometer was broken for a while) on a 1986 Audi 4000 CS Quattro, it always gets around 25mpg.

Henry

My car is the latest A-Star of Maruti. It gives a mileage of nearly 17 km per liter when having the ac on.

Mustang37

Right now my car is at 123,245 and I'm hoping it lasts for another 2 or 3 years. I take great care of the motor and parts so it should be ok. I'm hoping anyway! I am saving right now for a new car so I can pay cash when I need to buy one.

Racer220

My car gets around 25 miles per gallon on long stretches and about 18-19 miles per gallon in the city. I would say that is pretty decent.

HomeMechanic

With my 1997 Saturn SL2, in the city I get around 30 miles per gallon. On the freeway, depending on how I drive, I can get right around 40 miles to the gallon. The best I ever did on the freeway was about 43 miles to the gallon.

SABL

Administrator
DOH!!! I get about 12MPG... not good!! E350 van with 243,000 on the odometer (last I looked, my son has had it for a few months) 35 gal tank and it doeesn't get topped off very often to check actual MPG.