What's your dream car?

Born2Ride

If money were no object, what kind of car would you have? The Lamborghini is my dream car, but I have a weakness for the "Magnum P.I." red Ferrari too!

Calvin

Dream car

I think my dream car would be one that cleans itself. There would be no more lint, food or spilled drinks from children who won't listen or adults who just don't care, and no more bugs on the front grills. Looks wouldn't matter.

smash

I never really put much thought into this. It would be a Mustang for sure. Then again I would want an electric car that needed no gas! I like the self cleaning idea too.

MarieLynn

I think my dream car would be something with lots of room for everyone and all your 'stuff' and get super gas mileage!! Not that anything like this exists. :(

sweetlhs

The older I get, the more I'm into comfort. It would have to be something smooth, luxurious, sporty, good gas mileage and pearl white. What fits that bill?

Capricheea

I would love to have an SUV but right now money is tight. I'm pretty pleased with the car I have now, in the end it gets me from one point to another.