Woo-hoo! I'm so excited!

Sweet16

Just turned 16 and now I have my learner's license and I can't wait to learn to drive!! This is so awesome! Woot!! Now if I can just get my mom to go with me so I can practice!!

vroombaby

Practice makes perfect, keep in mind many of us here on the boards have been driving for years now. Some may have made stupid mistakes too, so pay attention when you are out on the road, its not something that comes quick like learning how to ride a bike. :)

Sweet16

Oh, thank you! I hope I don't make any stupid mistakes. I read the book through, like, fifteen times and I know what I'm doing in my head, even if I haven't actually DONE it much yet. :)

Chevy_Lover

Congrats! How exciting! You are lucky, back when I was 16 my dad didn't help me at all to learn. I ended up getting my license when I was like 19. I guess my best advice is not to text, answer or make calls while driving. Also don't let your friends pressure you to do things you know are wrong. Other than that just use common sense. You will do fantastic.

Sadie

You're definitely way ahead of me. I'm a bit older than you; okay- more than a bit lol and I still don't drive. Good luck to you and have a great time! Driving is awesome.

Sweet16

I know, right! It's totally awesome. I have a cousin who got to start driving when he was like 14, but where I live you have to be sixteen so I had to wait.