Wyndham Rewards Program

We recently took a short vacation, traveling one state over and staying in a hotel room for a couple nights. When we checked out, there were some brochures on the counter, advertising a rewards program that you could join to accrue points towards a free night's stay. Basically, you earn 10 points for every $1 you spend at one of their hotels, and at 6,000 points, you earn a free night's stay. We spent $120 to stay at the hotel during our vacation, so if we had joined before we paid, we would already have 1200 points! Do any of you have a membership with a similar rewards program?

harleydoll

We've thought about getting a rewards membership for when we travel to Vegas, but we've only been their twice in our 3 years together, so it doesn't seem worth it.

FenderBender

I am a member of pretty much every rewards program for travel from United Mileage plus, to Hilton Honors and Amtrack Rewards among others. We travel a decent amount and it is completely worth it for us to do so. We traveled to Chicago via Amtrack last summer and we have almost enough points to make the same trip completely free this year.

Naptime

I am a member of a lot of these programs too, because even if you aren't a globetrotter, you can still reap some great rewards. I earned a free night over the holidays when we went out of town to visit family to use at a later date for some free relaxation time.

Vroom Vroom

I have memberships to quite a few reward programs, but none for hotels. I haven't done much traveling over the last few years, so haven't had to think about it. I am hoping to start taking some trips this year, however, so it is probably something I should consider.

Midnight Tech

Administrator
I'm a member of both Wyndham and Choice. Both are great programs, but when you only stay with that group once or twice a year the only benefit is getting slightly better rates.