Bumper Stickers

Alexus

Have you ever noticed those cars that have all of those bumper stickers, and you spend so much time trying to read them that you don't pay attention to where you are going? I think the only time I ever had a bumper sticker on my car is when my kids made honor roll, and the school gives them one to let everyone know. God, I hate that, but you know you have to do it... Does anyone here have any interesting bumper stickers?

philio

I do not mind cars that have one or two bumper stickers but I hate cars that have tons and tons. I want to read them, can't help myself, still that is dangerous because it could cause a crash.

spinner

I'm with you, philio - I love to read things, and if a car is absolutely covered then I'm definitely paying more attention to the stickers than to the road. I've seen bumper stickers that say "My honor student can kick your honor student's butt," or something like that, and I thought it was hilarious.

Candle

It drives me crazy when cars have tons of stickers on them. I too want to read them all! I only have one sticker, the Breast Cancer Ribbon. My mom died of Breast Cancer so I like to show solidarity with that awful disease.

coup

I try so hard to resist reading them. I know all it takes is having your eyes off of the road for 3 seconds to cause a crash. They are so tempting. I really hate the stickers with small print that urge me to inch closer to read them!

MaximumSpeed

I love bumper stickers! I don't actually have any at the moment. I think my absolute favorite, though, is the one that says, "Rock is dead! Long live paper and scissors!"

Alexus

Coup - the ones with small print usually say something crazy like, "If you can read this, you are too close!" Well, duh, I wouldn't have had to get this close if you didn't have that stupid sticker with the fine print back there!

ChevyColorado

I don't have a bumper sticker, but I did have one of those support your troops magnets that look like a sticker. It was just the shape of a support sticker but it was black and in white print said "Some jerk stole my support sticker". I only had it for a week and some jerk stole it....Oh the irony...

MiniVanMommy

I love being stuck behind cars at red light with bumper stickers. It gives me something to do. I won't be putting any on my car though. I don't like the thought of having to leave them there.

Always2gether

I think having a ton of bumper stickers on a car makes it look really trashy and plus, it's just ugly in my opinion. I love reading them, I must admit; but to do that to my car... I can't even imagine!

ChevyColorado

I think having a ton of bumper stickers on a car makes it look really trashy and plus, it's just ugly in my opinion. I love reading them, I must admit; but to do that to my car... I can't even imagine!
I agree with you. Having like one sticker isn't too bad, but having a dozen is overboard. I prefer to use the magnets that look like stickers, but people steal them.