Manual or automatic car wash?

Mustang37

Do you like automatic or manual car washes the best? I prefer to go through the automatic car wash unless I really want to scrub the car good and clean the engine.

Robert

I take my car through a touch free automatic car wash at least once a month. I get the works package. Then I will go to a manual car wash through out the month just to spray it off quickly.

chillen

We took ours through one the other day and my daughter just about had a fit, its the first time she has ever been afraid of the was and we were fully shocked. I do not mind either but we were in a hurry this day, I guess that will teach me.

Alex

You should really wash your car yourself. Those automatic ones waste so much water and they can be both rough on your car and not work very well... But who has the time???

Mustang37

I agree... sometimes I just don't have the time and I do think that going through the car wash does a good job. Especially when you do the one that goes under the car. I don't get under the car well when I wash it myself.

Fanbelt

If I had a choice, actually I would prefer to wash my own car manually. Those automatic washers are just so rough and I always worry they would leave scratches on my car.

MiniMe

I wash my own car. I admit that I have used the automatic car wash for a few times but I normally wash my car by myself when I have the time. This reminds me that I will wash my car tomorrow.

69Mustang

I don't trust the automated car washes. I put a lot of time and money into my car so I wash and detail it myself. I know then that if anything is wrong with it I did it.

Mustang37

I don't trust that they will get it 100% clean but I do think that they will get them cleaner underneath. When I'm in a hurry I like to run through the automatic car wash. I have never had any damage on my vehicles when I take them there.

chillen

I kid you not, today we had an outing and my child almost threw the loudest fit possible when we went through the car wash. I had to actually get out of the truck (spouse driving), grab the kiddo and hurry off before the wash was to start.

Mustang37

I wonder what gets him so scared about a car wash? Good thing there were 2 of you in the car so you could take him out. I guess you better not go into the car wash with just the 2 of you. Your cat can't stay in alone.