Not mine but nice

chillen

I caught this going down the road the other day, sorry for the quality of the image. I was at a spot light and he beat me off the line, but I did have time to snag a pic!

jumpinjacks

It is a small picture but I can already tell that is a nice car! After spending most the day under my car I am glad to see something as pretty as that!

NeedNewWheels

That looks awesome! It reminds me of something a super hero would drive. You know the person driving that thing has to be pretty cool.

vroombaby

It is a small picture but I can already tell that is a nice car! After spending most the day under my car I am glad to see something as pretty as that!
You know you can click on the image to make it bigger right?

And that is a nice car but what kind is it? I really can not tell from the back of it but it sure looks like someone put some work into it!

chillen

I really wish I knew what type of car it was, in our area we do not see many like this unless a show is going on and most times we hear about it. I have yet to see the mystery car again. :(

SpeedyG

Yeah, it is definitely a Plymouth Prowler. They are cool cars and relatively reasonably priced. There are so few of them on the road, but they definitely stand out.

AWOL

I have only seen a Plymouth Prowler in print. That is so awesome that you caught one actually on the road! Like someone said it kind of looks like something a superhero would drive.

vroombaby

I wonder how much it costs. I love seeing the single cars out there cruising around that you can tell someone put either a ton of work or a ton of money into. Sometimes both. Now that winter is creeping up I am sure most are tucked away somewhere out of the nasty weather.

AWOL

Someday I will have my garage queen. Right now it's not practical for my lifestyle, but I have always wanted to buy an antique and restore it. When I was a teenager, my Dad had looked into buying a car kit...he just didn't have the time to do it and decided against it.

Alexus

Wow, that's really nice. How fast was he going? I don't think I could drives somthing like that and not try to show off a little.