A favorite motorcycle brand?

motor

Do any of you have a favorite motorcycle brand? If so, why is this? If not, what are the other factors that you pay specific attention when looking at a motorbike?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Harley all the way. They make a custom motorcycle for the Shriners. I also like the cruiser style rather then the racing.

Aizabeepz

There are many cool brands of motorcycles in the market nowadays but only Harley-Davidson catches my eyes. The tires are great, durable break pads and long-lasting spare parts. Honda is my second choice.

Fanbelt

I would go for Harley or Honda also. Both are the leading brand of motorcycles. Harley motorcycles are well known for their ergonomic yet fancy designs. I never got into Yamaha however great their performance on the MotoGP circuits.

Mustang37

My parents have Harley's. I think they are expensive so I wouldn't own one but I do like the looks of them. I think the Harley is the Mercedes in motorcycles.

chillen

Harley is fine but I am not a traditional type, I am the "crotch rocket" type and although I could not ride one anymore due to serious back issues I still love them dearly.

Busa

skidmarks

If I can afford to buy motorbikes, I would definitely buy a DUCATI! I love the speed that you attain on these bikes! Brrrrrroooooommmm! Amazing acceleration! Can't seem to stop putting exclamation points! :high5: