Ack my car!

vroombaby

The girls at work got me pretty good when I came out for lunch to get in and drive off for a quick bite to eat. They ended up decorating my car in full out Halloween/Sahaim gear. I am talking little kitties, candies and witch hats all over the windows except the front one. :heh:

I am thinking up payback for the end of the year...

Hotrod25

Eeek... that is funny though! I hope whatever they did - it won't cause any damage to the car. Man! What is their payback going to be? I bet you will have fun doing it!

MaximumSpeed

You can always decorate their cars for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sounds like it would be very fun! I hope you took pictures; that will be a great memory!

FenderBender

That is hilarious. I have been lucky that none of my coworkers or friends have done anything like that to me. I hope it wasn't hard to clean up.

AWOL

Definitely do Christmas! You can find a reindeer stuffed animal and attach it to their grill like they hit Rudolph! I'd laugh my butt off if I saw that coming towards me down the street!!

vroombaby

It took a little extra time getting everything off but I have noticed that the white color is the best to use, since it somehow lasts the longest. I have some plans for paybacks but nothing set in stone yet.

Sweet16

Did they use, like, vinyl clings, or did they use actual stickers? I'm glad it was all cleanable, anyway. I wanna hear what you decide to do for payback - maybe with pictures!

Jean

That is too funny! When my cousin graduated high school, her sister and I rolled her VW Bug, while she was eating dinner. She sure was surprised, when she came out from Ryan's, and her car was tp'd!

vroombaby

I have no idea what they used but they will be getting a detailed report of everything I had to go through in order to get that crude off my window. I thought most people used soap, you would think that would be easy to clean off.