Air Fresheners

Do you use air fresheners in your car? Normally, we don't, but we've had to here lately because it stinks the car up so bad every time we take the trash off. (Thank you summer for your 100+ degree temps!) So far, we've just been using those cheap, tree shaped air fresheners, hanging a new one on the rear view mirror every few days. Is there a longer lasting air freshener out there? I have a feeling this is going to be a problem until the weather cools off and our trash doesn't stink so bad anymore.

terri

I have never had much luck with those trees. They don`t last very long when I use them. My mom uses house hold fresheners. She likes the ones with the gel in it. They cost $.99. Her car always smells good. I think she uses 2 at a time.

FenderBender

I use the ones that are oil based like Glade and Febreeze. They work with your car's ventilation system. They smell wonderful and last a long time. I think they cost around $3 but they are worth it.

Vroom Vroom

I don't use them, but I would love to find an air freshener with a lite scent. Most of the ones I have tried are too strong and I get migraines if I'm around them.

ICU2

I think the oil base fresheners are best as well. They don't cost a lot and they last longer then the ones you hang from your mirror. I think so at least.