Always when I'm late

Skippy

This morning I woke up 10 minutes after I should have already been at work. It never fails that when I am late I manage to get every red light between me and my destination. Does this ever happen to you?

MaximumSpeed

Oh, I know! This is one of the most irritating things. When I'm wanting to slow down, I get all green lights, but when I'm in a rush, that's when I get all the red lights!

Lamboguy

Red lights and traffic don't upset me when I'm already late. Usually I just go get breakfast first since I'm already not going to make it. But if I wake up and there is time to make it to work. That's when I get all rushed and trying to speed.

Leslie

It's really a bummer when I'm in a hurry and end up with red lights. Especially this one on the main road I use - if I catch it red, I'm sitting there almost two whole minutes! Most of 'em are only 30 seconds.

MotorX

I have that happen, too. It really sucks when I hit every light red. There aren't too many ways I can go that skip the lights, either. Gotta hate that!

vroombaby

I end up not with red lights but with the heaviest traffic possible. The one day out of the week when I run late I can pass six hold ups like a car wreck or construction. Never with the lights though.

Hotrod25

It's Murphy's law - and yes it happens to me all the time. There are some days when I don't hit a single red light and others when I hit them all. You know it's going to be a good day when you cruise through them all!

Devoted2Dodge

When I am running late, red lights are not what slows me down. I always end up behind a huge tractor that I can not pass. It drives me absolutely crazy! I hate days when I wake up late, it just seems like everything goes wrong all day.

Skippy

Devoted, I couldn't agree with you more, it does tend to throw the whole day into a tailspin. Leslie, I have one I have to cross to get to work that is really long too. Sometimes it is the difference between being early or being late and it really sucks!