Angry Birds distracts me

philio

I was letting my son play Angry Birds on my smart phone in the car today and I found it so distracting. I don't know what it is about the sound effects but they give me a headache.

coup

Whenever my kids play games or listen to music in the car (no matter the device) I have them wear headphones. I hate being distracted by stuff like that while I drive.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have not played it in over two months. When it first came out, it was the go to game. Then again, I haven't played any games, phone or otherwise in a while.

Devoted2Dodge

My son loves to play Angry Birds on my phone. I make him wear earphones so I don't have to hear the game. Problem is, my son still makes his own sound effects while playing.

Lamboguy

That's funny Devoted. I don't think that kind of stuff bugs me. The only thing that would bug me is if someone was on their phone in the car and talking very loud in their conversation. I might have to hit the eject button on their seat if they keep it up. :p

Hotrod25

I don't even know what it is - angry birds. I've heard of it but have never seen it. I'm thinking I need to get with the times. I don't like any distractions when I'm driving.

vroombaby

This is the reason to pay a few dollars more and purchase a headset that can be used with both your smart phone and their normal games. We have two, the spare is hidden for an emergency in case the primary one goes MIA.