Any deals on Black Friday?

Hotrod25

I picked up a couple of detailing kits (Armor All) for my hubby, father and brother for Christmas on Black Friday. They were $15 and normally $30. They all love the Armor All brand so yeah me. Did you get any good deals?

Lamboguy

The only deal I took advantage of on Black Friday was at Petsmart. I bought 175lbs of Tidy Cat litter for only $30.00. The 35lbs tubs are usually 15 dollars, but they were onsale for $8.99. I bought two and was given a 5 dollar off coupon for each tub I bought. So I bought 2 more at 4.00 dollars a piece and then 1 more. If I had the room I could've kept going because they kept giving me 5 dollar off coupons each purchase.

FenderBender

Wow, those are some great deals. I bought a couple of Aeropostale hoodies for $12 a piece. I was pretty stoked since they are normally $45 each. I skipped the lines though and shopped online.

Hotrod25

Cat litter! That is just too funny. I've never been Black Friday shopping for cat litter. That was a great deal though! I shopped a bit online today (Cyber Monday), nothing to great to post about though.

AWOL

I sat on Amazon for over an hour to try and win an XBox 360 for $130! I was on the waitlist, but never got one. I got some great deals on clothes from JC Penney and Children's Place for my kids. I also got a great deal on a Madame Alexander 18" doll from Kohl's. I bought a lot of stuff and didn't spend too much!

NeedNewWheels

I didn't really get anything for Black Friday. For Cyber Monday I decided to get my sister a steering wheel cover because she has been wanting one. Not the best gift but it's something for now.

Lamboguy

Cat litter! That is just too funny. I've never been Black Friday shopping for cat litter. That was a great deal though! I shopped a bit online today (Cyber Monday), nothing to great to post about though.
Well I didn't plan on going shopping for the litter, but I had a Petsmart ad in my mail box with the advertising papers that are usually just trash and I took a look and saw the Tidy Cat's litter price. I only planned to get two of them, until I started getting the extra 5 bucks off. I can't pass up litter for that price.

SpeedyG

I went shopping like crazy and got a lot of great "Black Friday" deals. A 42" LCD TV for $249! That was the big one. So many great sales out there.

Guy

As it turns out, we're really not in the market for much this year, so there was nothing we needed to shop for. (THAT'S kind of different for a change....!)