Anyone game?

vroombaby

I am thinking about some of the games I see advertised lately and most of them look pretty stupid. I am not sure if its my age talking or not but really do not seem to make them like they used to. :eek:hwell:

oscar

I do some, there seems to be a lot of repetition out now. It's hard to find a came that stands out as a brand-new concept. There are a lot of remakes of the classics, those are usually fun.

vroombaby

Wow was blown away from Rift right after Cataclysm came out last year, then Starwars has had everyone in a tiff for a few years now. I tried something out the other day but either I am getting out of game mode or they are all just going downhill.

Brent

I don't play games that much. In fact, I don't have any game on my computer other than those simple card games coming with Windows. I often see the ads you talk about though.

vroombaby

I have started getting used to playing solitaire again now but this time on my iPad while I am watching a show in the evening hours just relaxing. I guess I have reached "that age".

Auto_Clueless

I know what you are saying. Sadly is not only on games. It seems that lately there is barely a new concept of idea. Everything seems to be recycled.

vroombaby

Too much recycle upsets the consumer. For me, I have already canceled all of my accounts and while I only had a few I know that I am not the only one.

Craig

I'm a gamer. I'm mostly on the Xbox, but have a PS3 too. I play some of the sports games, which never get old. Especially how every year the graphics get more and more outrageous. I do a lot of FPS too.

Always2gether

There are a few games that I really enjoy lately and there are:
Dead Space 1 and 2
League of Legends
Champions

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but they are really great games that never seem to get old for me.

vroombaby

I was thinking about testing out this game called Test Drive Unlimited 2, a buddy said its pretty decent but he was only able to play for about an hour. Think there might be a free trial going on too.