Best Car Company?

Marth

Best Car Company? Does America make better cars? Honda, Mazda & Nissan are my top choices because of their design & life length.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I really like the Ford F150's. Enough to make me think about getting one at the end of '09.

That being said I have a Hyundai Santa Fe. Its a great vehicle. I like that it has a good warranty with it too. I almost got the Jeep Grand Cherokee but my parents have had a few problems with theirs and it kind of kept me away.

I recently purchased (a few months ago) a new Honda CRV with all wheel drive. It is simply an outstanding car and heads and shoulders above the Buick Rendezvous that I traded in for it. The Buick was a real dog with many problems. Seemed like the Rendezvous had a lot of engineering problems and a heater/air conditioner system that must have been invented by an idiot.

I am very pleased however with my GMC Canyon 4x4 extra cab pickup that is now about two years old with about 25,000 miles on it. This truck has been a real outstanding vehicle for me with no issues.

Kshk

I would vote for honda in mid segment and vote for BMW and Bentley for higher end vehicles. Audi is also worth a choice

darklord

Audi is a great machine and a powerful piece to be own and to be used , Merc i love it much since i have a great passion for it .

jaguar

Honda would be my preference. But when it comes to high range cars then Benz and rolls royce r too good

solution

Honda is my choice i have a couple of cars in honda and its still good condition, the quality is also great. Its been 6 years i bought the cars.