Best modification ever

solution

i have seen a program once on discovery channel, they have made a car that drives on compressed air out of a bottle, like a big gas bottle or something like that,

he even claimed that he is trying to make a car that uses air from the air intake of the car, let it be compressed and drive with that, but he says it takes time :p

creed

This is a really interesting topic. Much cars have been modified and even new ones have a specific requirement to make it environment friendly. The implementation of hydro cell in cars is an ongoing process and will take a long while before it is completely taken seriously in the car market and in the public.

fictious

I've seen the "power your car with tap water" idea all over the internet, as well as on tv and other places. I researched it, and it turns out that it will reduce your gas mileage, but the money you spend on the kit will probably erase the savings from the gas. And with gas getting lower, its probably not a good idea now.

skeller

i have seen a program once on discovery channel, they have made a car that drives on compressed air out of a bottle, like a big gas bottle or something like that,

he even claimed that he is trying to make a car that uses air from the cold air intake of the car, let it be compressed and drive with that, but he says it takes time :p
It's pretty amazing to see that this technology works. There are a lot of alternative energy sources popping around the internet, but not all of them would prove to be useful.

Right now, the best alternative energy source that should be tapped would be solar power. The sun is everywhere, so why not use the energy its giving off freely?

Last edited by a moderator:

Autoseller

Modifie a car is great work of creation. I really appreciate it and would like to modifie my car as i a assumed.