Blood on seat

Mustang37

My cousins son was picking his scab yesterday in my car (he had one on his foot). I didn't know of course- GROSS.... so anyway when I went to get some things out this morning I saw this blood on the back seat. My daughter told me what happened.
How do I get it out? It's dry as it sat over night.

Top Gear

Dealing with dried blood

Try a stain remover called 'Shout'. It comes in a spray on style, so great for non removable fabrics. This should work as it is enzyme based, essential to deal with blood.

mobilityuser4

Shout will probably work. If it doesn't you can try some hydrogen peroxide, but it might leave a bleached spot, depending on the color or material.

Mustang37

It's a tan seat so I don't want to bleach it, then again anything would be better than blood! I will try some shout. I have spray and wash in the basement for laundry I should try that too.

AlabamaAllen

Do NOT use warm or hot water because it will "cook" the blood and set it into the fabric. Use cool or cold water to softly moisten it and then blot it up with a clean cloth. Keep doing this until you have most if not all of the blood out of the fabric. THEN use the Shout to see if the rest will come out.