Cold... brrrr

Hotrod25

I just got back from vacation (Jekyll Island, GA) where it was 104 most days. I'm back in NY and it's a high of 64 today! Brrrrr..... I think summer might be gone! What is the weather like in your area?

FenderBender

We just got back from a family camping trip where there was a heat advisory with temperatures in the high 90's Friday and today we woke up to 52 degrees. It is so cold.

Leslie

We have still been having temperatures in the 90sF, but I am so ready for fall! I would love to have a high of 64! I hope that the temperatures drop soon.

Lamboguy

Yeah, it's hot like always here. I would love some 60's weather. I'm hoping we get what they consider a bad winter down here. I miss the cold and cool weather. I'd like to be able to turn off the A/C.

Skippy

It was mid 60's today where I live but it is supposed to warm up a bit come the weekend. I am ready for fall so I am ok with the cooler temperatures we have been seeing. The other day you could see your breath.

Hotrod25

I'll give you some 60s if you send the 90s my way! It was 71 today and it felt ok. It's been raining a lot though! I hate the rain, it's dreary and makes me tired.

Devoted2Dodge

The weather where I live has been rainy for the past week. Right before that, it suddenly became chilly. It came as quite a shock, one night, when I woke up cold. I had to go get the bigger blankets for the bed!

Skippy

The weather is definitely crazy the last few weeks here. We went from heat advisories to frost warnings to severe thunderstorm watches. I woke up to sunshine today but I don't know how long it will last.