Crazy People

CherryRed

Love can do strange things to us. I could never imagine getting so upset at someone that I would resort to setting anything of theirs on fire. This woman needs some serious anger management classes and some mental help asap.

MaximumSpeed

I can't imagine doing this, either! Even if it weren't vandalism, messing up something as expensive as a car would be difficult to reconcile! Not sure I'd call it *love*, either, if she's willing to be that destructive!

Byker

That woman needs some serious help. If she does something like that to her boyfriend's car, what else is she capable of doing? I think it's safe to assume she's in jail for it.

LDriver

Love when not requited could turn into hatred and fatal actions. I do agree that woman has a psychological problem or maybe she was on drug because no one in his/her right frame of mind could do such a thing.

Mustang37

Wow, glad I don't know her! Some people are certainly crazy! I bet he cheated on her or something and she thought, I'll teach him. Wonder if Carrie Underwood's song and video had anything to do with it.