Distractions Inside the Vehicle

Weezer

There are a lot of things that can distract a driver while they are driving the vehicle. What are some of your worst distractions? Mine has to be when the grandkids are in the car with me and watching a DVD. For some reason it really shoots my concentration when they have the DVD player using the van's radio. What's your distraction?

joyrider05

I'm really distracted of loud music while driving. My kids are huge fan of hip hop music while I'm more on mellow songs. When I drive for them to school, they used to play super loud music. Of course, it's very annoying. Sometimes, I can't understand their behavior nowadays.

Alan

I can get really distracted if there are to many people talking at once. Or if more than one person is talking to me while I'm trying to drive. Sometimes if music is too loud it can be distracting as well.

ginger

cell phones

I absolutely can not talk on the cell phone while I am driving. Not even with the hands free system. I just can not drive and hold a conversation with someone who is not right there in the car for me. I don't know why really. I don't mind if the kids are a little noisy but if the baby starts to cry it is very distracting too. I always end up having to pull over.

Aizabeepz

If I'm driving and my friends are in the car, I always ask them to minimize the volumes of their ring tones. It's very annoying to hear loud ring tones of their cellphones while I'm driving. I think some drivers feel the same way.