Do you have a payment?

Skippy

There is nothing like the feeling of making that final loan payment and knowing that your car is finally all yours. I made my last payment 3 years ago, just in time too as that's about when the economy tanked. Do you have a payment still? If you don't would you consider getting another?

Leslie

I don't have a payment. In fact, I have never had a commercial payment (I specify commercial because my dad paid for my most recent car and I paid him back over a year or so).

MaximumSpeed

I have never paid payments for a vehicle. I always save up and buy used vehicles. The thing about new cars is that they lose half their value when you drive them off the lot.

Lamboguy

I don't have a payment. I bought my ex's car from her when we split up in cash. It was nice going from a 340/month car payment to 0 dollars, but I would like to upgrade back to a new car soon.

MotorX

I don't have a car, but I did get my bike with payments. I haven't quite gotten it paid off yet, though. I am looking forward to that last payment!

NeedNewWheels

No more payments for me! I feel great about it. There's nothing like handing over the last payment and knowing that you are free, the car is yours.

Devoted2Dodge

I did not have a payment until this Saturday. My car went dead and the cost to fix it would have been higher than a new car. My husband uses the truck for work and the Charger is not in working order yet. So, I got a used car on payments. I plan on paying it off when taxes come in.

Hotrod25

No payment for me! I've been payment free for a couple of years and I love it. I'm actually not buying a new car until I absolutely need one. I hate car payments!

FenderBender

I have not had a payment in awhile either. I plan to drive my current vehicle until it dies and I am forced to get a new one or at least a new old one.

vroombaby

Yea we still actually have two payment on both the main vehicles but when the day comes that they are really ours I am sure we will celebrate. By then we will need to invest in a car for the kiddo.