Do you wear glasses?

KC23

I think I need glasses for driving only. It seems like the only times I notice my eyes suck, is when I'm driving. I am considering just getting some over the counter glasses to use while driving only.

Do you wear glasses?

Craig

No I don't, but my sister had to get glasses for driving. I can't remember whether she's near or far sighted, but one of those made driving hard for her. Especially at night. The glasses really made it better.

Vroooom_1972

I used to wear glasses but I had surgery a few years ago. It has been a life changing experience, because no matter how many prescriptions I got, I wasn't seen the street signs clearly. Now I feel safer when driving.

Leslie

I do wear glasses, and can't drive without them. If you do get glasses, be sure to get the anti-reflective coating, because it really does help with the oncoming car lights.

Fanbelt

I don't wear glasses, and I am grateful for that. If you were supposed to wear glasses but you didn't, what would happen to your eyes? Would your eye problems become worse or not?

vroombaby

Yes for distance only though. I know some people have it worse off and have had to have them for years. I just got mine so I am thanking my lucky stars it was caught before anything bad could have happened.

Brent

No, I have never worn glasses in my whole life, and never had any problem with my eye sight. I am really thankful for that, but I think I will eventually need them when I am getting older.

vroombaby

I have to say its a little weird to get used to driving with glasses on. You would think even with being used to sunglasses its fine, but when its an Rx its totally different. Make sure you get a frame that fits well so you have plenty of room to see too.

Lizzie

I fortunately don't need glasses to drive. However, I have more than a dozen sunglasses. Even the smallest amount of sun glare hurts my eyes.

vroombaby

I checked with someone I know that has the normal to sun prescription glasses and he swears that they are total rubbish. Its not dark enough in the auto to turn them on so its like driving within sunglasses. I think I will need to get a second pair and have one set for normal light with another for bright & sunny.