Driving to the Beach

Vroooom_1972

This weekend start the treks to the beach. Are you ready for them? How do you avoid traffic? Do you have a beach close by? Or do you go to the beach at all?

vroombaby

I never mind hitting up a beach but I do mind when its overly packed. I hate the idea of fighting with others for beach space. I would prefer access to a closed beach though thats for sure. :)

KC23

I will be driving to the beach Saturday morning. I hope I picked a good spot though. Based off of recommendations, I booked a house in a very non-touristy little town. I don't expect too much going on, and that's what I'm looking for.

Fanbelt

We don't live nearby any beach and I am not so fond of going to the beach anyway. We just go there occasionally. This time we don't plan to go to the beach.

Craig

Oh yes, the tourist season. I can't stand traveling on the interstate this time of year. Everything seems to just get so busy. I'm not going to the beach yet, but I am looking forward to it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I like waves when I go to the beach. So the beaches on my side are boring. No waves, over crowded, and just generally - eh. I used to enjoy them when I was 16 though, but that was for other reasons.

Vroooom_1972

The kids are sick and we had to cancel going to the beach. It would have been great because the weather is perfect for the beach. We are about one hour from an ok beach and two and a half hours from my favorite one. We are looking at houses to rent later on.